- Coordinate various academic activities of Schools, academic support and outreach units and enhance uniformity of academic practices pertaining to student admission and registry, and faculty/staff teaching, research, and outreach.
- Develop and implement an objective faculty performance assessment system for individual professional improvement, employment, promotion, contract renewal, and merit raise/bonus.
- Oversee the process of faculty recruitment.
- Formulate and implement recruitment and enrollment management systems to ensure the quality of incoming students and the robustness of the tuition revenue stream.
- Develop and implement a strategy for the continuous enhancement of quality of teaching and learning. Develop and implement associated policies and procedures for the assurance of the quality and standards of AIT academic programs.
- Develop a system for quality assurance of academic programs that addresses fundamental academic rigor, relevance to current and future needs of the region, and financial viability.
- Catalyze development of new technologies for learning and coordinate maintenance and improvement of the quality of academic facilities and equipment.
- Promote and facilitate continuous pedagogical development in the schools.
- Continuously monitor and evaluate effectiveness of policies and procedures in the above areas, with the objective of continuous improvement in pursuit of the institute’s strategic direction.
- School of Engineering and Technology (SET)
- School of Environment, Resources and Development (SERD)
- School of Management (SOM)
- Undergraduate Program (UG)
- Unified International Bachelor-Master Degree Program
- Professional Masters
Academic Affairs Units: